Friday, May 7, 2010

Data entry

Hi all,

I'm preparing for my next trip to Haiti in 3 weeks.  My friend Jon Eager will be traveling with me to Pestel, and we'll meet Anderson in PAP.

As part of that trip I'll be collecting data from the workers who have been out doing measurements on all the kids.  I'll be bringing back thousands (literally) of intake forms that have info to be entered into a spreadsheet.   I'll develop the spreadsheet.

If you would be willing to help with data entry (basically, just typing the hand-written info from the intake forms into a spreadsheet) please let me know.  Each form probably has about 10 data points (i.e. name, age, village name, height, weight, etc).  It's not particularly hard work, just A LOT of work.  
So my thought was that perhaps many hands could make for light work.


:)

Thanks

No comments: