Thursday, January 14, 2010

From Elias

This is from Elias:

I can confirm that one of my immediate sisters is alive and well . . .Four brothers to hear from.
Thanks for your help.



Please continue to pray as there is much to pray about.  God answers prayers.  May our hearts be changed to be more like His own.
Always hoping, always persevering, never failing....
Ben

From: benfredrick@gmail.com

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:00:51 -0500
Subject: Haiti updates


Hi all,

A few things to report:

First, please check out this report from Ohio:

It is a news report that remarkably includes Sisters Fidelis and Jo on the phone!!    It is well worth watching, and I am THRILLED they are safe.   It will also give you some insight into how folks in Pestel are feeling right now.

Second, I was asked by the Dean this morning to coordinate the medical center's response to the situation in Haiti.   That is a big task....but God has placed me here for this sort of thing.  I am very aware that God has provided me opportunity to be in this position, and that I must use my position wisely on behalf of Haitians.   Please pray for wisdom and insight.

Third, we have not yet heard from our friends in Port-au-Prince.   As you probably know, this gets harder and not easier....




--
My Blog
http://haitimedical.blogspot.com/

No comments: