Sunday, October 14, 2012

Back in the US with a short short note

Hi all,

We (my uncle Jim Bishop) and I returned yesterday night from Haiti.  We had a really good and challenging trip.  We'll write more later!   But, I just saw this new song & its video and wanted to pass it along because it resonates so powerfully with my own dreams for the people in Pestel.  

This is by (a re-constituted) Christian group called Audio Adrenaline.  This group has been involved in Haiti for many years.  This video takes place in Haiti   :)     It includes a new lead singer, Kevin Max, who I have really loved for many years.  He's one of the three former guys in DC Talk.  

Enjoy!!

"...these could be our daughters and our sons..."

Ben
--
President, Thriving Villages International

Thriving Villages website

Thriving Villages blog
http://thrivingvillages.blogspot.com/


No comments: