Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September updates

Hi everyone,

This is the first time since I've been at the medical center that they actually closed a number of offices and cancelled medical school classes FOR RAIN.

I received an email from Sister Fidelis:  she made it safely out to Pestel!   She wrote, " just arrived Saturday to see the new road and the foundation [for the guest house] with my own eyes."

Very exciting to hear that this work is already underway! 
 

Planning for a well drilling effort in Pestel continues with a series of very clear evidences of God's hand blessing the work.

I don't think I've ever really used that word before in my emails:  blessing.  But it just seems appropriate.

There are times when I really wonder about certain directions for the work in Pestel, whether or not a given decision or line of thinking is part of God's plan.  But there have been others like this well drilling one where steps in a certain direction have been greatly encouraged, often in ways that are VERY surprising.  

I'll tell you more about what I mean by that in a little bit when I am at liberty to    :)


[Cliff-hanger....]

Ben
--


No comments: