Saturday, September 17, 2011

Requests

Hi all,

Some last minute requests as I get ready to head to Pestel later this week:


1.  Does anyone have a good template for Inventory?    For whatever reasons, my brain simply does not seem to be able to develop one.   For starters I just need a way to keep track of what items I leave in Pestel so that when I go back down again I know what to bring and what not to bring.   Something ideally update-able.   Items like    towels...soap...shampoo....bed nets...batteries...lights....and so forth.   And the Quantity.
I'm open to ideas!    

2. Any extra stethoscopes lying around?    I'd like to leave some stethoscopes in Pestel instead of bringing one every time.  Last time I forgot one and had to use Dr. Seneque's   (and he only has one!)


Ben

--
Thriving Villages website

Thriving Villages blog
http://thrivingvillages.blogspot.com/


No comments: