Saturday, July 16, 2011

I should have waited for two more minutes...

Hi all,

After I sent that email I went down to check my mail.  I was quite surprised to see a letter from the president of my alma mater writing to notify me that I've been selected to receive the Messiah College's 2011 Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award.

This is a very wonderful honor, and again, incredibly humbling.   Heaven knows I'm anything but 'Distinguished'!!

This is more encouragement that the work of Thriving Villages is on the right track.

Take another look at the kids in that photo.  I find that I tend to look past their clothes and surroundings and directly into their eyes.  Those are kids with hopes and joys.

:)


Ben 

--
Thriving Villages Blog
http://thrivingvillages.blogspot.com/


No comments: