Thursday, September 23, 2010

Messiah College

Hi All,

Just letting you know that I had a really terrific evening last night at Messiah College.  I took part in a panel discussion, and I provided some insight into the health conditions in Haiti.  The panel was a good mix of personalities and expertise.  The audience was about 1000 first year students and faculty (and some friends and family!) that had finished discussions of "Mountains Beyond Mountains."

It went quite well. And I'm really grateful for the opportunity to have spoken about the health issues in Haiti and try to encourage the students to trust in God, despite great challenges.

I have two more invites:  one to the Pre-Med group at Messiah College, and another later this year with a local group called Kingdom Builders (thanks to Stephen Sands!).  Oh yes, and we'll be having a 'booth' at our church's mission fair in a couple of weeks.  We'll be featuring Johnny Zook's CharRocket stove!  I'll try to send out a short video about that stove fairly soon.  

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: