Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wings of Hope medical record


After MANY months of searching and after trying out MANY different free electronic records, my brother and I have finally settled on a surprisingly simple solution that we hope will work just as well as anything else we saw: Google spreadsheets. No kidding. When the spreadsheets first came out I thought it was a bit odd, but now that we've played around with it we've been able to come up with a fairly straightforward way for me (as medical director) to keep track of the kids' medical needs at Wings of Hope (in PAP, Haiti). The framework is now in place and I'm in the process of updating the records (a slow go). Hopefully, by the time I'm down in late June the record will be fairly complete so that I can see how it works from their end.

No comments: